- Privacy statement
Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
Movigo Film owns and operates the www.Movigo Film.com website.
2. Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us the following types of personal information from you:
- Information collected when you set up a Movigo Film account or visit our Website including your member name and password, your name, your mailing and resident address, email address and phone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected when you make a content license purchase, including your billing address, payment information and if applicable, your VAT identification number. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card or financial account number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a 3rd party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
- Information you provide us about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may be ineligible to be a Website content customer, or participate in or complete transactions on our Website and/or certain other services may not be available to you.
In addition to the above, for each visit to Website, Movigo Film collects IP address and the type of device accessing Website (for example mobile phone or desktop), and we store and associate this information with your Movigo Film Website account.
3.Locations where your data may be Stored or Processed
Personal information collected by Movigo Film is stored in our systems, which relay on our partner chosen for the hosting. Personal information may be stored in countries outside your own and by providing us with your personal information and using our Website or services, you consent to any such storage of information outside of your country.
4.Use of your Personal Information
As is true of most internet sites, we automatically gather information about your web session such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information:
- to administer your Movigo Film account;
- to process your transactions;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- to provide customer service;
- to send you requested content, sales or service information;
- to assess the needs of your business to determine suitable content or services;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to respond to customer content or services requests;
- to send you a newsletter or information about our content, services, programs and offerings or other information or offers that may be of interest
- to perform anonymized research and analysis aimed at improving our content, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners; and/or
- to operate our blogs or comment areas of our Website.
You agree that: (a) you will not share the user ID or password that you obtained or use in connection with your access to or use of the Website, an upload to the Website or a purchase of a license to Content from the Website (collectively “User Codes”) with any other person, (b) you will take all necessary actions to preserve the confidentiality of such User Codes, (c) you are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under any User Code; and (d) you will immediately notify us in writing in the event that you learn that: (i) any such User Code is lost, stolen, or improperly disclosed to a third party; (ii) the authority or employment of any person provided with a User Code on your behalf has been or is about to be terminated; (iii) the confidentiality of any User Code has been compromised in any way; or (iv) you learn about a possible or actual unauthorized access to and/or use of the Website.
6.Information Obtained Regarding Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, processing or management, to host websites or computer servers, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) are required by Movigo Film to protect personal information to the same extent as Movigo Film and as required by applicable law, including, if they process personal information of persons residing in the EU, the GDPR, (iii) are permitted to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and (iv) are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a government request;
- if Movigo Film is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
8.Payment Gateways and Processors
9.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use Movigo Film and third party cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate Website users use of the Website, for example, to keep track information regarding Website users’ preferences, Website activity and profile information and the IP address of the devices the Website users use to access the Website. This piece of information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Movigo Film accounts and provides verification of their identifying information. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser’s privacy or help documentation. But please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on cookies, so if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities, and your preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
We use third party website analytic services, including Google Analytics, to gather information about how you and others use our Website, and to facilitate Website users use of the Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used and information regarding your activity on the Website to assess your content and other needs so that we may offer content and/or services to meet such needs. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
11.Links to Other Internet Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at legal@Movigo Film.com. If you have any question about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you should contact the payment gateway or processor
13.Right to be forgotten
You are entitled to ask us the complete deletion of all personal information that we have collected along with the time of your subscription on our Website.
If you wish to delete all of your personal information from our systems, please send us an email at privacy@Movigofilm.com.
Your request will be then processed as soon as reasonably possible and the end of the process will be then notified to you by emai
14.Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15.Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below: